Hi all,

I would really appreciate if anyone could navigate me, how I should set my
word_delimiter_filter to skip words containing hyphen? The desired result
is that the word with '-' in them, will be ignored by word delimiter filter.
One possible way that I tried to implement was using protected_words option
with regular expression - but I am not sure whether this is possible.
My settings for word_delimiter_filter are as follows:
:word_delimiter_filter => {
                           "type"                => 'word_delimiter',
                           "preserve_original"   => true,
                           "generate_number_parts"   => false,
                           "split_on_case_change"   => false,
                           "split_on_numerics"   => false,
}

I tried adding this:  "protected_words" => [/.*\-.*/] ...but it did not
work.

Is there any way to achieve this? Thanks in advance.