I would like to get your perspective on how to load json to index server in
my scenario.
We have about 15 million documents in html/pdf/... on Server 1
I would like to process the data and convert to json on server 2
I would like the indexer to index json n a separate machine/server server 3

Ideally I thought on Server 2, as I prepare json and have it ready in
memory, I can feed it to indexer. But since data processing is cpu
intensive, I want indexing to be done on a separate machines/server.
How do you guys deal with this since I can no longer feed in-memory json to
the indexer on separate machine? Do I just grab files from server 2 and
index them then?