Thanks Jörg, Mark and Nikolas, some great information here. The 6x6
configuration was something of a worst case example, the farthest we'd
probably stretch it would be 3 nodes per host on 16-18 hosts, which should
be a little more reasonable. Hopefully we'll be able to do a support
contract with the commercial side of ES and get some help building out a
system that meets our exact needs.