Hi,

I want to know how can I make a search stop when it find just one document.
I have 5million documents and I'm looking for documents that have some
numbers. I don't need sorting or scoring.

I think I can filter the result, but I guess that this way, all documents
will be considered on the search. I need to speed up the search, taking
only the first match and ignoring the other ones. Is there any way to stop
a search on the first match?

Now I'm looking this way:
curl -XPOST "http://log01:9200/ncards/card/_search";
-d'{"query":{"query_string":{"query": "09 OR 11"}}}'