shoud be fixed with the following commits

https://github.com/salyh/elasticsearch-security-plugin/commit/8301b02e374257040f5f56bd164a0ac10b835370
https://github.com/salyh/elasticsearch-security-plugin/commit/212c9fae027881bc0bb8b6028c2b42abc1579549
https://github.com/salyh/elasticsearch-security-plugin/commit/98e7980304205311def31f46a9b1291d4a500c50

Thank you Ram for your contributions