I'm trying to use a Boolean query to exclude multiple documents from my
result set using the must_not operator, when I specify a single _id using
the term facet, it works just fine, but when I try more than one _id with
either the term or terms facet, it doesn't display back correctly. Is there
another way of doing this?

My original (working) query is in the form of:
{
   "query": {
      "bool": {
         "must": [