Hi,

I have a problematic about the best way to handle sub documents. My app
have to manipulate companies and a company can have several locations. I
must be able to find companies by their countries or their cities. I don't
need an exact address.

For now, I have the following mapping:

  "mappings": {
    "company" : {
      "properties" : {
        "name" : { "type" : "string", "store" : "yes" },
        "type" : { "type" : "string", "store" : "yes" },
        "employees" : { "type" : "string", "store" : "yes" },
        "locations" : {
          "country" : { "type" : "string", "store" : "yes" },
          "city" : { "type" : "string", "store" : "yes" },
          "city" : { "type" : "geo_point", "store" : "yes" },

I would like to have your feedback on several things:
* What's the best "nested" strategy in my usecase : innerobject (like the
example), nested or parent/child? Other? And why?
* I tried the 3 possibilities but I never successfully find the results of the
following query: filtering on a company type ("web agency" for example), a
company size and a country. Is it possible?
* I also use kibana to display some data, but I can't use the nested attributes
in the widgets. Is it implemented?

Thanks for your help,
Kevin