Hi guys,

I am trying to create an index with the following code:
    XContentBuilder source = XContentFactory.jsonBuilder().startObject()//
                .startObject("settings")
                .field("number_of_shards", 1)
                .endObject()// end settings
                .startObject("mappings")
                .startObject(INDEX_TYPE)//
                .startObject("properties")//
                .startObject("user")
                .field("type", "string") // start user
                .field("store", "yes")
                .field("index", "analyzed")//
                .endObject()// end user
                .startObject("postDate")//
                .field("type", "date")
                .field("store", "yes")
                .field("index", "analyzed")//
                .endObject()// end post date
                .startObject("message") //
                .field("type", "string")
                .field("store", "yes")
                .field("index", "not_analyzed")
                .endObject() // end user field
                .endObject() // end properties
                .endObject() // end index type
                .endObject() // end mappings
                .endObject(); // end the container object

        IndexResponse response = this.client.prepareIndex(INDEX, INDEX_TYPE
).setSource(source)
                .setType(INDEX_TYPE).execute()
                .actionGet();

I want to have the "message" field not analyzed, because later I want to
use facets to obtain unique messages.
Unfortunately my code seems to add just a document in index with the
following structure:
{
  "settings": {
    "number_of_shards": 1
  },
  "mappings": {
    "tweet": {
      "properties": {
        "user": {
          "type": "string",
          "store": "yes",
          "index": "analyzed"
        },
        "postDate": {
          "type": "date",
          "store": "yes",
          "index": "analyzed"
        },
        "message": {
          "type": "string",
          "store": "yes",
          "index": "not_analyzed"

Please help me to spot the error, it seems that mapping are not created.
Thank you very much,
Doru