Hi All,

Here is the solution for all of you:
1) You have to define your facet as multi_field value as follows

  "mappings": {
    "data": {
      "properties": {
        "name": {
          "type": "multi_field",
          "fields": {
            "name": {
              "type": "string",
              "index": "analyzed"
            },
            "untouched": {
              "type": "string",
              "index": "not_analyzed"
        },

Here my "name" field is multi_field value. I can use "name" for searching
purpose and "name.untouched" for faceting purpose.

I was facing same issue earlier as you guys mentioned in above thread. and
then above mapping and usage helped me in resolving this issue

Regards,
Jayesh Bhoyar
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jayeshbhoyar