Hi Nik,

would a script field also work for that? Something like:

{
    "script_fields": {
       "field_match1": {
          "script": "if(_index['field1']['searchterm'].tf() > 0){
return 1;} else {return 0;}"
       },
       "field_match2": {
          "script": "if(_index['field2']['searchterm'].tf() > 0){
return 1;} else {return 0;}"
       },

Or did I get that wrong?