May be you updated 50 docs (same ID)?

--
David Pilato | Technical Advocate | Elasticsearch.com
@dadoonet | @elasticsearchfr

Le 7 février 2014 at 15:58:15, ZenMaster80 (sabdall...@gmail.com) a écrit:

I am indexing about 5000 documents, when indexing is done, I use "HEAD" plugin,
it says it indexed 4950 docs and deleted 50 files, also verified by curl that
only 4950 indexed. I couldn't see anything in the logs, but how/when/why does
Elasticsearch decide to delete some of the docs?