Dear All,

I am using elastic for venue search in that i do have title, latitude and
longitude.
I have some what 4 lac data.

*My concern is that i wanted to search the text which will produce the
relevant result with nearest distance.*

Right now i am using "geo_distance"

you can see my below code so that you can come to know what i am using,

curl -X PUT 'http://localhost:9200/adminvenue/?pretty=true' -d '
{
    "settings" : {
        "analysis" : {
            "analyzer" : {
                "venue_analyzer" : {
                    "tokenizer" : "standard",
                    "filter" : ["standard", "lowercase", "venue_metaphone",
"asciifolding"]
                }
            },
            "filter" : {
                "venue_metaphone" : {
                    "type" : "phonetic",
                    "encoder" : "metaphone",
                    "replace" : false

curl -X PUT
'http://localhost:9200/adminvenue/jos_content/_mapping?pretty=true' -d '
{
  "jos_content" : {
    "properties" : {

      "title" : {
      "type": "string",
      "index_analyzer": "venue_analyzer",
      "search_analyzer": "venue_analyzer"
      },
      "location" : {
"type" : "geo_point",
"lat_lon": true

$result = $es->search(array(
      "query" => array(
"dis_max" => array(
  "queries" => array(
    0 => array(
    "field" => array(
    "title" => "palexpo"
)
    )
      )
      )
      ),
      "from" => 0,
      "size" => 100000,
      "filter" => array(
"geo_distance" => array(
"distance" => "10000mi",
"jos_content.location" => array(
"lat" => "37.77519600",
"lon" => "-122.41920400"
)
)
),
      "sort" => array(
 //0 => "_score",
 0 => array(
"_geo_distance" => array(
"jos_content.location" => array(
"lat" => "37.77519600",
"lon" => "-122.41920400"
),
"order" => "asc",
"unit" => "km"
)
)
)
 )
);

Sorry for big code,
Above code gives me nearest distance venue but not palexpo which i actually
search, palexpo comes after 20 25 results.

Please help if you have any suggestion,
Thanks,
Vallabh