On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Ivan Brusic <i...@brusic.com> wrote:

> Great catch. Which Elasticsearch version and which JDK?
>
> Thankfully my documents are uniform, so I have been able to skip isEmpty
> checks.

I believe I started seeing it on 0.90.6.  I'm running 0.90.10 in production
now and see it.  I verified it again master as well on my laptop.
Production is OpenJDK 1.7.0_25 and my laptop is OpenJDK 1.7.0_51.  The
stack trace I linked came from 0.90.10.

I know 1.7.0_51 is known not to work well but it isn't causing this.

Nik