Hi all.
I'm experiencing problems trying to highlight fields of nested document.
The parent document has its _source disabled (enabled : false).
Nested document and its fields has store option set to yes. And I'm trying
to query and highlight it with the following request
{
  "query": {
    "query_string": {
      "query": "red"
    }
  },
  "highlight": {
    "fields": {
      "Metadata.Category": {}

If _source is enabled this request works just fine. But if I disable source
and change mapping to include store option for nested document this doesn't
work(the document is found but not highlighted).

Here is a part of my mapping
    "_source" :{"enabled" :false},
    properties: {
        "Name": {
            "type": "multi_field", store : "yes",
            "fields": {
                "Name": { "type": "string",store : "yes", "analyzer":
"en_analyzer" },
                "_Name": { "type": "string",store : "yes", "index":
"not_analyzed" }

          Metadata: {
            store :"yes",
            type: "nested",
            properties: {
                "Text": {
                    "type": "multi_field",  store :"yes",
                    "fields": {
                        "Text": {"type": "string", store :"yes",
"analyzer": "en_analyzer" },
                        "_Text": { "type": "string",store :"yes",  "index":
"not_analyzed" }
                    }
                },
                "Category": {
                    "type": "multi_field",  store :"yes",
                    "fields": {
                        "Category": {"type": "string", store :"yes" ,
"analyzer": "en_analyzer" },
                        "_Category": { "type": "string", store :"yes",
"index": "not_analyzed" }

};

When I do the same to the field Name that is not in nested document it
works just fine.

Could anybody please tell me what am I doing wrong, and is it possible to
highlight stored field of nested document?

Thanks