Greetings everyone,

I've faced with a following issue, and I'm not sure whether it's ES
peculiarity or something is wrong with my setup.

1. Created ES mapping with two string fields, one of them is with
customized boost.
2. Performed term search over default catch-all field and observed expected
result -- sample doc containing the search term in the field with
customized boost has a higher score.
3. Performed prefix query with customized rewrite over default catch-all
field and got response which confuses me. ES ignores the field level boost
in this case.

So, the question is - is it possible to get for prefix query the response
which honors field level boost factor, as term query does?

The setup: https://gist.github.com/ei82/776d42d6a59262529c54

Thanks,
Eugene,