I'm seeing duplicate concatenated values when using the combo analyzer for
_all using a multi-field defined in a dynamic template.

e.g. Instead of seeing "Foo Bar" when listing the _all terms aggregation,
I'm seeing "Foo Bar Foo Bar" for the token because my mulit-field defines 2
sub-fields. If the multi-field is defined with 4 sub-fields, then "Foo Bar"
is concatenated 4 times.

My set up is below.

*Elasticsearch 1.0.0 on CentOs 6.4 with Java 1.7.0_51.*

*$ES_HOME/config/default-mapping.json:*
{
   "_default_": {
      "_all": {
         "enabled": true,
         "analyzer": "combo",
         "store": false
      },
      "dynamic_templates": {
         "string_multifield_template": {
            "match": "*",
            "match_mapping_type": "string",
            "mapping": {
               "include_in_all": false,
               "fields": {
                  "{name}": {
                     "index": "not_analyzed",
                     "store": true,
                     "type": "string"
                  },
                  "lowercase": {
                     "analyzer": "lowercase",
                     "index": "analyzed",
                     "store": false,
                     "type": "string"

*$ES_HOME/config/elasticsearch.yml:*
index.analysis.analyzer.lowercase.type:        custom
index.analysis.analyzer.lowercase.tokenizer: keyword
index.analysis.analyzer.lowercase.filter         [ lowercase ]

index.analysis.analyzer.combo.type:                       custom
index.analysis.analyzer.combo.sub_analyzers:        [ keyword, lowercase ]
index.analysis.analyzer.combo.deduplication:          true
index.analysis.analyzer.combo.tokenstream_reuse: false

The aggregation query I use is the following:
{
   "aggs": {
      "_all": {
         "terms": {