Hi Binh,

Thanks for the answer.

Is there any case if I index this data into same index with different
category GIST@ https://gist.github.com/jsbonline2006/9243973
I have 1 index:

productindex/ Type: offertype
productindex/ Type: categorytype

Now as per my index data:
My input will be category "Flat TV"
And in output: I want all skuid for "Flat TV" and there corresponding offer_id.

Regards,
Jayesh Bhoyar