Hello all,
I have a huge elasticsearch cluster with around 150 Tb of data indexed into
it. It has 32 nodes and more than 3000 shards in active state. I am
planning to upgrade this elasticsearch cluster from version  0.90.5 to
1.0.1. Are there any index compatibility issues that I need to be aware
 of? I know that 0.90.5 is based on lucene 4.4 and 1.0.1 is based on lucene
4.6.1 (correct me if im wrong) I am not quite sure about the codecs
compatibility between these versions of lucene indices. Can anybody shade a
light on it?
Are there any pointers or issues that I need to look out for in order to do
the upgrade? Also I am not planning to do a rolling upgrade. So I am not
worried about transport client compatibility issues.
Thanks in advance!!