Hi,

I have been trying to configure ElasticSearch to query/search files in file
system on a Windows 7 Operating system. I have installed ElasticSearch and
its up and running. I have been trying to install fsriver plugin by
following instructions mentioned in link https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver

But when I try to install it, the installation fails with below message. If
anyone has any idea, please do let me know.

C:\Users\ner\Downloads\elasticsearch-1.0.1(2)\elasticsearch-1.0.1\bin>plugin
-in
stall fr.pilato.elasticsearch.river/fsriver/0.4.0
-> Installing fr.pilato.elasticsearch.river/fsriver/0.4.0...
Trying
http://download.elasticsearch.org/fr.pilato.elasticsearch.river/fsriver/f
sriver-0.4.0.zip...
Trying
http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=fr/pilato/elasticsearch/ri
ver/fsriver/0.4.0/fsriver-0.4.0.zip...
Trying
https://oss.sonatype.org/service/local/repositories/releases/content/fr/p
ilato/elasticsearch/river/fsriver/0.4.0/fsriver-0.4.0.zip...
Trying
https://github.com/fr.pilato.elasticsearch.river/fsriver/archive/v0.4.0.z
ip...
Trying
https://github.com/fr.pilato.elasticsearch.river/fsriver/archive/master.z
ip...
*Failed to install fr.pilato.elasticsearch.river/fsriver/0.4.0, reason:
failed to*
* download out of all possible locations..., use -verbose to get detailed
informa*
*tion*