Didn't you read my previous answer?

This example has nothing in common with your data!
That said, you need to apply the mapping before indexing any document!

We can't help you without a full curl recreation which actually reproduce your
issue.
I think you are doing something wrong here but it's difficult to say without
any clue.

--
David Pilato | Technical Advocate | Elasticsearch.com
@dadoonet | @elasticsearchfr