Hello Clinton,

Thank you for your answer. Probably didn't describe it that clear, I do not
want the sum of all the values of the key-value-pairs. I want to boost each
document (with a specific key) only with the value for the matching
key/color (e.g. if searching for documents with blue as color each document
should be boosted with the value for blue in this document. Am I correct,
that the sum will give me the sum of all values in the nested value fields
as score/boost? Is the solution to write a script in mvel that iterates
through the nested fields?

Regards

Michael