Hi
I am having an elasticsearch cluster. I am using the unicast to discover
nodes. Can I add nodes to list dynamically without restarting the cluster?
I tried to do this with the prepareUpdateSettings but i got "ignoring
transient setting [discovery.zen.ping.unicast.hosts], not dynamically
updateable".
Is there any other way to do this without restarting the cluster.

I am not going for multicast because i don't want rouge nodes to join my
cluster. I can go for it if i can, in anyway, limit what all nodes join the
cluster, other than the cluster name.
Are there any ways to do this.

Thanks
Hari