hello
my context kibana + ES 0.90.11 + ES Head plugin

i have some problem with kibana query editor :
i have indexed my logs in ES, and displayed in kibana using basic queries .
Perfect !

i need more complex queries  on a max_bitrate field ( integer)

for example, i need this query -->        300 < max_bitrate  <1000

using  ES head plugin it works i see the result, with raw json query   like
this
{"query":{"bool":{"must":[{"
range":{"rglog3.max_bitrate":{"gt":"300","lt":"1000"}}}......

but then  how   to put in the query editor  of Kibana to get the query
works ?
i did not succeed

any clue ,  or pointer to doc will be great because i cannot find
thanks

philippe