I'm sorry but I have just one more problem. I don't know what I must put in
the *document* parameter in the update function :

update(*index*, *doc_type*, *id*, *script=None*, *lang='mvel'*,
*params=None*, *document=None*, *upsert=None*, *model=None*, *bulk=False*,
*querystring_args=None*, *retry_on_conflict=None*, *routing=None*,
*doc_as_upsert=None*)

I think this parameter permits me to update some fields of this document
but I don't know how to do that.
Thanks

Paulyne