                secret_key: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                region: us-west-2
discovery:
        type: ec2
        ec2:
                tag:
                        elasticsearch: true

It should work I think.
Or set unicast to localhost and disable multicast

--
David Pilato | Technical Advocate | Elasticsearch.com
@dadoonet | @elasticsearchfr

Le 18 mars 2014 à 16:25:52, Bastien Chong (bastien...@gmail.com) a écrit:

I'm not sure what I can change since I have the bare minimum config :

The only difference between the 2 elasticsearch.yml config file are:

node.master: false
node.data: false
path.conf: /etc/elasticsearchro
path.data: /var/lib/elasticsearchro