Hi!

I am trying to index the wikipedia dumps (downloaded and uncompressed)
using the wikipedia river, but it takes about 6 hours in the cluster.
I have increased the number of nodes and primary shards from 5 to 8, but
the performance does not increase.

   - I have set the refresh time to -1, the number of replicas to 0,
   increased the amount of memory from 256MB/1GB to 3GB/4GB, allowed the
   mlockall, and set the buffer to 30% from 10%.
   - I have changed the river settings increasing the bulk_size from 100 to
   10k, refresh interval is set to 1s
   - I have changed the mapping to only index title and text. And set
   _source to false.

I do not know what else can I modify to increase the indexing ratio, at
this moment it is indexing about 120 docs/sec.

Any ideas?

Kind regards,

Jorge