I'm not sure I understand your 4th question... The Lingo3G manual
(pointed to by Jörg) has an explicit location where lexical resources
should be placed:

> If you have any custom lexical resources then the override folder
> is${es.home}/config/ by default.
> So, for example, placing word-dictionary.en.xml there will override the
> default English word dictionary.

All the default lexical resources come with Lingo3G bundles (for
example the Lingo3G Java API bundle) and you can copy the defaults
over from there.

Dawid