Hello,

I had the following analyzer on my elasticsearch configuration:

    teste:
                type: custom
                tokenizer: standard
                filter: [standard]

A field named title uses that analyzer. I indexed ATLÉTICO using it.
Searching for ATLÉTICO works. Searching for atletico gives me no result.
Afterwards, I stoped elasticsearch and changed the analyzer to

    teste:
                type: custom
                tokenizer: standard
                filter: [lowercase_pt, asciifolding, standard]

in the configuration file. Now, without reindexing anything, I searched for
"atletico" and the document was returned. That looks odd to me. Was the
document reindexed automatically? How did the query work? I used query
string to search for it and I specified that analyzer on it.

[]'s
Rafael