    },
    "sort": {
        "TITLE": {
            "order": "asc"
        }
    },
    "size": 7
}

Now I have the question if I can use synonyms here?

I already saw that you can use a synonym-token inside an analyzer.
But I have a query here, not an analyzer.
Do I have to put an analyzer inside the query?

I don't know much about ES yet, so this may be a total stupid question.
Thank you in advance :-)