You should share the same node and client across all threads.

--
David ;-)

Le 8 avr. 2014 à 06:06, Subhadip Bagui <i.ba...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi David,

If I restart ES the same is working. But gives me this issue if multiple call
made after some time.

My client and server are on the same system. I stopped the firewall also.
Any suggestion how to make multicast working. Can I create and close client
node for multiple times?