Hello!

Please look at the attachment plugin for Elasticsearch:
http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/mapping-attachment-type.html

It uses Apache Tika under the hood. The list of supported formats is
available here: http://tika.apache.org/0.10/formats.html

--
Regards,
 Rafał Kuć