Yes, you can use the Function Score Query [1] in combination with a native
script written in java [2].  With the native script you can basically do
whatever you want, but be careful you can significantly impact your query
performance if you are not careful.

[1]
http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/query-dsl-function-score-query.html
[2]