Hi,
I want to index some Data, where each Document should have a variable
number of fields.
An example because I can't express myself very good this morning:

Apple
  Color: Green
  Flavor: Sour

Mobilephone
  Color: black
  Os: Android

My problem is, that "Apple" should not have the field Os and the
Mobilephone shouldnt have the field Flavor in turn.

Im new to Elasticsearch, so maybe there is an easy answer for that.