Hi,

Yes, that's what I said, but I didn't know you wanted to use ES to enrich
the results only.

Plus, since you have the IDs already, you might use a huge multi-get
request:
http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/docs-multi-get.html<http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/docs-multi-get.html#docs-multi-get>

Best regards,
Radu