I'm running a two-node cluster with Elasticsearch 0.90.11. I want to
upgrade to the newest version (1.1.1), but I'm not entirely sure on how to
do it. 0.90.11 is based on Lucene 4.6.1 and 1.1.1 on Lucene 4.7.2. Can I do
the following:

1. stop node 1.
2. install 1.1.1 on node 1.
3. copy data folder to 1.1.1.
4. start node 1 and wait for it to synchronize.
5. stop node 2.
6. install 1.1.1 on node 2.
7. copy data folder to 1.1.1.
8. start node 2 and wait for it to synchronize.

I can live with downtime if not possible otherwise.