Hmmm ok
I'll have to think about this. I do get the proxy part, very easy, I'm doing
this kind of stuff for eons. Now you write I can discriminate URL's by
injecting an arbitrary field into my data and creating an alias that names a
prebuilt filter. I've discovered aliases just 2 hours ago, I'll have to dive
into this to understand exactly how it works, and in particular how it can be
used into a logstash install.

thanks for the tip.