Hi Jörg,

Thank you for your reply.
The service script includes an option that might deal with IPv6, but it's not
active:

# Force the JVM to use IPv4 stack
# elasticshearch_props"-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true"

(<http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/textproc/elasticsearch/files/elasticsearch.in?revision=349955>)

In past years, I used to disable IPv6 everywhere (kernel, ports compilation,
etc.) but now I don't bother anymore.
Do you mean I should use this option to force IPv4?

Thanks,
Patrick