Hello everybody,

I watched a video 2 or 3 months ago (Facebook and Elasticsearch), and in
this video, it was said that it was planned to develop an official .NET
client. Do you have some news about it ? Is there a roadmap (or at least,
an idea about a release date (2014, 2015 ...)) for this client ?
Currently, I am using PlainElastic.Net which is a great client (I like the
idea to work with strings directly accessible to user, allowing us to
easily debug queries), but some features are missing (I think to
aggregations, for example, or a kind of integrated failover system).

Any news about it would be appreciated :)

Regards,
Loïc