You can do that, but by generating the query on the client side. I'd then
use a Boolean query wrapping a Match query, each on a different language
field and specifying the analyzer explicitly.

I think that's a healthier approach as it's easily changable and easier to
debug, as often times multi-lingual search demands a lot of attention

Not long ago I gave a talk about this topic, you might find it helpful:
https://skillsmatter.com/skillscasts/4968-approaches-to-multi-lingual-text-search-with-elasticsearch-and-lucene

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant