{
    "doc": {
        "random field": [
            "\n\nMay 04--The 49ers employ an All-Pro linebacker whose
college career appeared to foreshadow off-the-field trouble in the NFL. He
was involved in an on-campus fight, suspended by his head coach and
admitted to gasolining"
        ],
        "product": "KRT"

The above is similar to the document I was using, modifying random_field's
value by hand, and with some extra key:value pairs removed. (Note the
implied stemming here -- the identical query referred to above matched, as
stemming was applied correctly.)