You currently can only get all of the original document (minus the
excludes) when using inner/nested documents. There is currently an open
issue, but I do not think there has been any progress until the search
refactor is completed:
https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/issues/3022 (no need for
more +1s, the team knows about the issue)

--
Ivan