Hi everyone:
          I used ES-0.90.2 as my index server.I have three pcs and each pc
has a ES instance.They run as a cluster.And they worked well,but now I want
upgrade my ES from 0.90.2 to 1.1.1.
         At first,I read the document on the elasticsearch.org.I shutdown
my ES0.90.2,and unzip the ES1.1.1 in each pc. Then I copy the 'data' folder
in the ES0.90.2 to the same dictionary in ES1.1.1.At last,i run the three
ES1.1.1.But the shards became unassigned.Why,and how could i upgrade
rightly.
       In my ES0.90.2,there is one index and more more than 30 types.I
creat 20 shards and 2 replica in my index.So there are 60 shards in total
and there are 20 shards in each pc.
      When I start ES1.1.1,it seemed can find the meta infomation of the
old index data.Because,ES1.1.1 could know the name of old index data and
know how many shards the old index data has.
the status of my ES1.1.1 is:
{
      "cluster_name" : "test",
      "status" : "red",