Hi All,

Can I customize filed name in dynamic template?  For example,  I have
fields like "twitter_title", "twitter_body","blog_title","blog_body" , and
there could be more fields with format "xxx_title","xxx_body" which are
added from front-end, then I want mapping "twitter_title" and
"twitter_body"to  field “twitter”,  mapping "xxx_title" and "xxx_body" to
"xxx",  are there any way for this kind of mapping?

I find there are some sample dynamic templates which append string to field
name, but I request to truncate field name..., here is sample to append
string to field name.

dynamic_templates" : [
           {
           "string_template" : {
               "match" : "*",
               "match_mapping_type" : "string",
               "mapping" : {
                   "type"   : "multi_field",
                   "fields" : {
                       "{name}"            : {"type": "string", "index" :
"analyzed", "analyzer" : "default", "store" : "false"},
                       "untouched"  : {"type": "string", "index" :
"analyzed", "analyzer" : "default", "store" : "false"}

       ]

Thanks!
Jun