Thanks Ivan for your reply.
I tried with *size : 0* but still the metadata is coming. Is there any way
to suppress the metadata.
Can I use java api to do so. Earlier I used the method like below to get
the source response only. Can we do that for aggregation also?

public String searchESIndex(String index, String type) {
Client client = ESClientFactory.getInstance();
SearchRequestBuilder srequest = client.prepareSearch(index)
.setTypes(type).setSearchType(SearchType.QUERY_AND_FETCH)
.setQuery(QueryBuilders.matchQuery("status", "SUSPEND"))
.setSize(1);
SearchResponse sresp = srequest.execute().actionGet();
List<Map<String, Object>> listOfSource = new ArrayList<Map<String,
Object>>();
for (SearchHit hits : sresp.getHits()) {
listOfSource.add(hits.getSource());
}
Gson gson = new Gson();
String jsonSourceList = gson.toJson(listOfSource);
return jsonSourceList;