Hello everyone!,

I am working on my final project work and I have to use ElasticSearch but I
am new so I don`t have enough idea, and I am running out of time...

I have installed the river twitter for elasticsearch and I collect
information from there depending on some search terms. What I want to know
is how I can dump the collected information to a file. For example .txt, to
process it later.

What I have done is to colect all information from the river (with the code
attached putting it on a. Sh) and save the information in a fime using >>
file.txt

The code that I use to get the information is this:

-XPOST curl -d '
{

"query":

{

"query_string":

{

query ":" * "/ / To catch all the tweets

} '

The output is the set of tweets with a lot of information like post id,
name, text, language...all mixed.

I wonder if you could tell me another option easier or with the output
clearer.

Regards, and thank you very much!