Hi NF,

we did also set up alerting with our zabbix-monitoring-system.

What we use are simple Linux-Scripts using the command "curl" to search in
given elasticsearch-indices.

In the zabbix-system are build triggers that are runs the script on our
elasticsearch-server and interpret the output given from this scripts (e.g.
Number of events with ID 4625) and if this value is a specific value the
trigger alerts.

It´s simple to set up and maybe this is what you are looking for.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me