Hi,

I thought that restriction of a percolator query type are only has_child,
top_child, has_parent, nested.

I would like to notice that document if the score exceeds the specified,
using percolator.
However, I understand that min_score does not work.
Thank you very much.

2014年6月4日水曜日 14時56分29秒 UTC+9 Jun Ohtani: