Try this

import org.elasticsearch.action.search.SearchRequest;
import
org.elasticsearch.index.query.functionscore.FunctionScoreQueryBuilder;

import java.util.Arrays;

import static org.elasticsearch.client.Requests.searchRequest;
import static org.elasticsearch.index.query.FilterBuilders.termsFilter;
import static org.elasticsearch.index.query.QueryBuilders.matchQuery;
import static
org.elasticsearch.index.query.functionscore.ScoreFunctionBuilders.factorFunction;
import static
org.elasticsearch.search.builder.SearchSourceBuilder.searchSource;

public class FunctionScoreTest {

    public void testFunctionScore() {
        SearchRequest searchRequest = searchRequest()
                .source(searchSource().query(new
FunctionScoreQueryBuilder(matchQuery("party_id", "12"))
                        .add(termsFilter("course_cd",
Arrays.asList("writ100", "writ112", "writ113")), factorFunction(3.0f))));

Jörg

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Jayanth Inakollu <ibsjayanth2...@gmail.com