I have a problem trying to visualise the data below in Kibana.
Each document describes a test run audit entry with passing, failing and
pending tests along with a timestamp, project identifier and host name.
The curls below setup four documents and they are correctly returned if I
do http://localhost:9200/someaudits/_search?pretty=true

I would like to use kibana to display a single graph with:
The X axis using @timestamp
The Y axis showing four separate lines for passed, failed, pending and
(passed + failed + pending)
Each document (and its timestamp value) should contain a tag that
references the document itself.
Documents and their pass/fail/pending values should not be totalised, so
they remain distinct on the graph.

However the sticking point is that I'm cannot see what to click (and in
what order) to setup the graph view from a blank Kibana instance located at
http://localhost:9200/_plugin/kibana/
I've read the kibana related tutorials but I'm just not groking it.

# Delete the whole index:
curl -XDELETE http://localhost:9200/someaudits

# Create the index:
curl -XPOST 'localhost:9200/someaudits/'

# Use this mapping:
curl -XPUT http://localhost:9200/someaudits/testaudit/_mapping -d '
{
  "testaudit" : {