Hi Pulkit,

Thanks for the early response.

I want to maintain the same cluster name between two different machine.

For more clarification,

Suppose "NodeA" started with cluster name "elasticsearch_RM" in machine 1
as a master and "NodeB" started with same cluster name "elasticsearch_RM"
in machine 2 as worker. Both are running in same network.

What setup I need to define in elasticsearch.yml file, so that worker node
auto-discover the master node? If possible, can you please share some
sample YML configuration.

Thanks & Regards,
Jonbon Dash